Violet Vendetta

Original concepts play 😎. Since violet is the year's color, I wanted to come up with something that was about it.  I was thrilled that very second the alliterative violet vendetta made a ping on my mind. I Google-d to add more to what violet or vendetta had aside from violet being a strip of the ROYGBIV and vendetta synonymous to vengeance. And pop! 😂 to my two surprises, one was a band and the other a lady wrestler! Whoa. 😛😅😆 Still, I pursue on the title I wanna think originally made up by me.

Make way out of 2018 with exuberance. Solo parenting gets me accustomed to what not's. Profession is whetted with CPD's. Clientele is growing.

2019 calendar is now on the wall. A new 🏡 is about to be called home. More pizza to devour. More toys on the tow.

New things to try on.






Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

My HRH Tale

Monologo ni Aling Atsirka

NBSB Confessions