Not So Fast!

   
   In my mind are words starting to form statements I would not like to be spoken too soon. Adjustments to personalities, environment and all that was just new to me left to be dealt with for a new workplace seemed to overwhelm me. Nostalgic of the same feeling when I was just hired some place some months back, I was that thank-you-filled somebody being fetched from a workplace by the SUV and being driven by a gracious employee. Then things gone not so good that I had to go back to square one. Now, again with the slack-jawed me, I am thankful of things that are falling to place. My new post has these apparatuses I have not touched even when I was a student vet. With an inkling about all these machines, I would like to believe that I am pushing loosely the buttons to that of no-fuss performance. Surrounded with vivacious workmates, I easily got disclosed with each of them.













     I am thankful, really, really am, for the chance of working this fun. This feeling of victory I am praying to last long. But, most gracious G-d, if ever for the smooth flow of what’s going on be momentarily, give me the strength, again, of rising up.  

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

My HRH Tale

Monologo ni Aling Atsirka

NBSB Confessions