On October 25... I have this very bad attitude I disdainfully deny but with life's lessons, I am earning the bravery of admitting it. I hardly forget people who wrong me. Everything excruciatingly painful. The retaliation: the I-don't-care-attitude towards you. I don't see you. I don't hear you. I have read about stories of forgiveness a zillion times, heard about the enlightened hearts after letting go and attended enhancing workshops about being a Christian yet the struggle of setting myself free from holding grudges have imprisoned me for a long time. Designed by Him that a life ends. The people I haven't talked to for the longest time remained never to be talked with. They're gone. Messages constructed unread. This I would not want to happen. So while I can see and hear, I wanna reach out... Everyone dies. One day, it would be me. It would ...
My thoughts of the devilish and cherubic borne me a diarist. The usual norm: we all started on pencils and paper or the wall or the table with our sticks and loops overlapped and out of borders and lines. These doodles turned to syllables from printing vowels and consonants complicating to words, phrases and sentences. I soon graduated the writing drills of cursive being able to write more than to voice out to express myself. Find the me in this virtual world.





Mga Komento
Mag-post ng isang Komento