Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Violet Vendetta

Original concepts play 😎. Since violet is the year's color, I wanted to come up with something that was about it.  I was thrilled that very second the alliterative violet vendetta made a ping on my mind. I Google-d to add more to what violet or vendetta had aside from violet being a strip of the ROYGBIV and vendetta synonymous to vengeance. And pop! 😂 to my two surprises, one was a band and the other a lady wrestler! Whoa. 😛😅😆 Still, I pursue on the title I wanna think originally made up by me.

Make way out of 2018 with exuberance. Solo parenting gets me accustomed to what not's. Profession is whetted with CPD's. Clientele is growing.

2019 calendar is now on the wall. A new 🏡 is about to be called home. More pizza to devour. More toys on the tow.

New things to try on.






Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

World Day for Cultural Diversity

21May. World Day for Cultural Diversity. (Christ), in whom the whole building being fitted together,grows into a holy temple in the L-rd (Ephesians2:21) In the next coming years, I cannot imagine my daughter, a half-blooded Igorot whose father speaks Tagalog, mother who speaks Kankana-ey and Ilocano and schoolmates who speak Kapampangan or teachers speak English, how her liner would be. Further imagination brings me to hearing her say, "Adiak like idiay kung nasaan sina Lolo tan awan unay tao." 

The Big "F"

On October 25...        I have this very bad attitude I disdainfully deny but with life's lessons, I am earning the bravery of admitting it. I hardly forget people who wrong me. Everything excruciatingly painful. The retaliation: the I-don't-care-attitude towards you. I don't see you. I don't hear you.      I have read about stories of forgiveness a zillion times, heard about the enlightened hearts after letting go and attended enhancing workshops about being a Christian yet the struggle of setting myself free from holding grudges have imprisoned me for a long time.      Designed by Him that a life ends. The people I haven't talked to for the longest time remained never to be talked with. They're gone. Messages constructed unread. This I would not want to happen.      So while I can see and hear, I wanna reach out...      Everyone dies.      One day, it would be me. It would ...

Willy and Wella

Grampy and Granny on their Diamond Wedding Anniversary , 60 years, six-zero, of marriage!!! Oh Kabunyan! With our most special beloved as of the moment, our parents slash mother-in-law or father-in-law slash grandparents are us the complete, either in spirit or flesh, eight of your offsprings, 22 granchildren (and counting) and six great grandchildren (and counting) are overwhelmed with gratitude of this bountiful life. The tradition of celebrating a 6oth anniversary came into popularity after Queen Victoria celebrated her Diamond Jubilee. Diamond comes from the Greek word adamas which means UNCONQUERABLE and ENDURING. A decade ago, we were clad in yellow tees commemorating the golden years of marriage of our lolo and lola. We were more particular about the exact date when they fell in love and proved that love conquers all ngem ketdi (but) the marriage that withstand all trials, the patience, T-R-U-E-S-T  LOVE  that is,  is one exemplar we ...