Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Advent 2016

On this season of Advent, may we be filled with HOPE, PEACE, JOY and LOVE.
On hope... But here is something else I remember and it gives me hope. The L-rd loves us very much. So we haven't been completely destroyed. His loving concern never fails. His great love is new every morning. Lord, how faithful you are! I say to myself, "The L-rd is everything I will never need. So I will put my hope in Him" (Lamentations 3:21-14).
On peace... When He came, He announced the good news of peace to you who were far away from G-d and to those who were near (Ephesians 2:17).
On joy... Rejoice in the L-rd always I will.say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all. The L-rd is near (Philippians 4:4-5).
On love... I give you a new commandment that you love one another. Just as i have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another (John 13:34-35).

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

World Day for Cultural Diversity

21May. World Day for Cultural Diversity. (Christ), in whom the whole building being fitted together,grows into a holy temple in the L-rd (Ephesians2:21) In the next coming years, I cannot imagine my daughter, a half-blooded Igorot whose father speaks Tagalog, mother who speaks Kankana-ey and Ilocano and schoolmates who speak Kapampangan or teachers speak English, how her liner would be. Further imagination brings me to hearing her say, "Adiak like idiay kung nasaan sina Lolo tan awan unay tao." 

The Big "F"

On October 25...        I have this very bad attitude I disdainfully deny but with life's lessons, I am earning the bravery of admitting it. I hardly forget people who wrong me. Everything excruciatingly painful. The retaliation: the I-don't-care-attitude towards you. I don't see you. I don't hear you.      I have read about stories of forgiveness a zillion times, heard about the enlightened hearts after letting go and attended enhancing workshops about being a Christian yet the struggle of setting myself free from holding grudges have imprisoned me for a long time.      Designed by Him that a life ends. The people I haven't talked to for the longest time remained never to be talked with. They're gone. Messages constructed unread. This I would not want to happen.      So while I can see and hear, I wanna reach out...      Everyone dies.      One day, it would be me. It would ...

Willy and Wella

Grampy and Granny on their Diamond Wedding Anniversary , 60 years, six-zero, of marriage!!! Oh Kabunyan! With our most special beloved as of the moment, our parents slash mother-in-law or father-in-law slash grandparents are us the complete, either in spirit or flesh, eight of your offsprings, 22 granchildren (and counting) and six great grandchildren (and counting) are overwhelmed with gratitude of this bountiful life. The tradition of celebrating a 6oth anniversary came into popularity after Queen Victoria celebrated her Diamond Jubilee. Diamond comes from the Greek word adamas which means UNCONQUERABLE and ENDURING. A decade ago, we were clad in yellow tees commemorating the golden years of marriage of our lolo and lola. We were more particular about the exact date when they fell in love and proved that love conquers all ngem ketdi (but) the marriage that withstand all trials, the patience, T-R-U-E-S-T  LOVE  that is,  is one exemplar we ...