Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Uber 16



8th of May 2016.

I already had this poem last Feb for Valentine's but bec of shift of focus, I missed this for posting.

The heart and its fragility
To Lovelandia, ferry me
Where love is infinity
Exclusive with just me...

The heart brought to fair
The actors, we're the pair
Keeping the part played well
The magic, its unbroken spell

Riddles, doodles and noodles
Bubbles, poodles and cuddles
Us in rhymes and rhythms
This love and oh the idioms

What's with the 16? Its a perfect number and its square root is 4. Hahaha! No, it is the age of our young lub-dub.

"He’s not perfect. You aren’t either, and the two of you will never be perfect. But if he can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the most you can. He isn’t going to quote poetry, he’s not thinking about you every moment, but he will give you a part of him that he knows you could break. Don’t hurt him, don’t change him, and don’t expect for more than he can give. Don’t analyze. Smile when he makes you happy, yell when he makes you mad, and miss him when he’s not there. Love hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys don’t exist, but there’s always one guy that is perfect for you."
Bob Marley






Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

World Day for Cultural Diversity

21May. World Day for Cultural Diversity. (Christ), in whom the whole building being fitted together,grows into a holy temple in the L-rd (Ephesians2:21) In the next coming years, I cannot imagine my daughter, a half-blooded Igorot whose father speaks Tagalog, mother who speaks Kankana-ey and Ilocano and schoolmates who speak Kapampangan or teachers speak English, how her liner would be. Further imagination brings me to hearing her say, "Adiak like idiay kung nasaan sina Lolo tan awan unay tao." 

The Big "F"

On October 25...        I have this very bad attitude I disdainfully deny but with life's lessons, I am earning the bravery of admitting it. I hardly forget people who wrong me. Everything excruciatingly painful. The retaliation: the I-don't-care-attitude towards you. I don't see you. I don't hear you.      I have read about stories of forgiveness a zillion times, heard about the enlightened hearts after letting go and attended enhancing workshops about being a Christian yet the struggle of setting myself free from holding grudges have imprisoned me for a long time.      Designed by Him that a life ends. The people I haven't talked to for the longest time remained never to be talked with. They're gone. Messages constructed unread. This I would not want to happen.      So while I can see and hear, I wanna reach out...      Everyone dies.      One day, it would be me. It would ...

Willy and Wella

Grampy and Granny on their Diamond Wedding Anniversary , 60 years, six-zero, of marriage!!! Oh Kabunyan! With our most special beloved as of the moment, our parents slash mother-in-law or father-in-law slash grandparents are us the complete, either in spirit or flesh, eight of your offsprings, 22 granchildren (and counting) and six great grandchildren (and counting) are overwhelmed with gratitude of this bountiful life. The tradition of celebrating a 6oth anniversary came into popularity after Queen Victoria celebrated her Diamond Jubilee. Diamond comes from the Greek word adamas which means UNCONQUERABLE and ENDURING. A decade ago, we were clad in yellow tees commemorating the golden years of marriage of our lolo and lola. We were more particular about the exact date when they fell in love and proved that love conquers all ngem ketdi (but) the marriage that withstand all trials, the patience, T-R-U-E-S-T  LOVE  that is,  is one exemplar we ...