Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

International Thank-You Day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-taDZuQju4

[Intro]
Wala na akong ibang hihilingin
Salamat sa Diyos kayo ay kapiling

[Instrumental]

Puno ng saya ang gabi ngayon
Ang lahat ng ito'y pangarap ko
Na paulit-ulit na dinadalangin ko

Sumabay kayo sa mga awit ko
Tungkol sa gabay at panaginip mo
Dahil sa inyo tuloy ang ikot ng mundo

[Chorus]
Wala na akong ibang hihilingin
Salamat sa inyo kayo ay kapiling
Narito na ang bukas
O, ang saya ng bukas...

[Instrumental]

Sa mga nagdaan sa buhay ko
May lungkot at saya ang dinanas niyo
Ngayon alam ko na ang nasa puso ko

Sa gitna ng lahat ng pagsubok
Naniwala kayo na kaya ko
At ngayon iingatan ko na ang nasa palad ko

[Chorus]
Wala na akong ibang hihilingin
Salamat sa inyo kayo ay kapiling
image: http://static.urx.io/units/web/urx-unit-loader.gif

Narito na ang bukas
O, ang saya ng bukas...

[Chorus]
Wala na akong ibang hihilingin
Salamat sa inyo kayo ay kapiling
Narito na ang bukas
O, ang saya ng bukas...

Alam kong kakayanin ko
Basta't kasama ko kayo
Alam kong kakayanin ko
Basta't kasama ko kayo
Alam kong kakayanin ko
Basta't kasama ko kayo
Alam kong kakayanin ko
Basta't kasama ko...

[Chorus]
Wala na akong ibang hihilingin
Salamat sa Diyos kayo ay kapiling
Narito na ang bukas
... ang saya ng bukas
Wala na akong ibang hihilingin
Salamat sa inyo kayo ay kapiling
Atin na ang bukas
O, ang saya ng bukas...

Ohhh ohh ohh ohh...
Ohhh ohh ohh ohh...
Read more at http://www.songlyrics.com/callalily/pasasalamat-lyrics/#gOQHZZJSzgvI2rk9.99

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

World Day for Cultural Diversity

21May. World Day for Cultural Diversity. (Christ), in whom the whole building being fitted together,grows into a holy temple in the L-rd (Ephesians2:21) In the next coming years, I cannot imagine my daughter, a half-blooded Igorot whose father speaks Tagalog, mother who speaks Kankana-ey and Ilocano and schoolmates who speak Kapampangan or teachers speak English, how her liner would be. Further imagination brings me to hearing her say, "Adiak like idiay kung nasaan sina Lolo tan awan unay tao." 

The Big "F"

On October 25...        I have this very bad attitude I disdainfully deny but with life's lessons, I am earning the bravery of admitting it. I hardly forget people who wrong me. Everything excruciatingly painful. The retaliation: the I-don't-care-attitude towards you. I don't see you. I don't hear you.      I have read about stories of forgiveness a zillion times, heard about the enlightened hearts after letting go and attended enhancing workshops about being a Christian yet the struggle of setting myself free from holding grudges have imprisoned me for a long time.      Designed by Him that a life ends. The people I haven't talked to for the longest time remained never to be talked with. They're gone. Messages constructed unread. This I would not want to happen.      So while I can see and hear, I wanna reach out...      Everyone dies.      One day, it would be me. It would ...

Willy and Wella

Grampy and Granny on their Diamond Wedding Anniversary , 60 years, six-zero, of marriage!!! Oh Kabunyan! With our most special beloved as of the moment, our parents slash mother-in-law or father-in-law slash grandparents are us the complete, either in spirit or flesh, eight of your offsprings, 22 granchildren (and counting) and six great grandchildren (and counting) are overwhelmed with gratitude of this bountiful life. The tradition of celebrating a 6oth anniversary came into popularity after Queen Victoria celebrated her Diamond Jubilee. Diamond comes from the Greek word adamas which means UNCONQUERABLE and ENDURING. A decade ago, we were clad in yellow tees commemorating the golden years of marriage of our lolo and lola. We were more particular about the exact date when they fell in love and proved that love conquers all ngem ketdi (but) the marriage that withstand all trials, the patience, T-R-U-E-S-T  LOVE  that is,  is one exemplar we ...