"Hi. This is Fruscia. Can we meet somewhere?" Uh-oh. Not a prankster again."Hi. I'm Fruscia. He wanted you to have this, " a lady in a slaty blue blazer and slacks approached me."Oh, thank you!" my eyes managed to gleam with excitement despite the clammy palms behind. "Really?" I mumbled."C'mon. Go on, girl. Discover what's inside." She twisted her lips for a smile, the sweetest she ever could then walked away feeling it was the nicest thing she had ever done."L'il Sis, - " the letter went. "I know it's hard to get hooked on with that lub-dub-lub-dub thing. You're just seventeen, so young. There'll be lotta things that'll happen. You're prince charming is yet to come... Frankly, I want to share the same feeling but I know it's a big no-no. If you'll ask me why, I dunno. I just can't. I remain to be your big bro and you my l'il sis."That serene midnight, I woke up just to realize with the snoring of Manang that everything was just a dream. I lay back to bed.Kuya |~|?**|*|\|. Kuya |~|?**|*|\|. Kuya |~|?**|*|\|."Ahhh!!! Kuya |~|?**|*|\| lahat. |~|?**|*|\|, |~|?**|*|\|, |~|?**|*|\| lahat. If I know, sira - Oo, sira na nga. Hay naku, (!?*$+*, magpakatino ka nga. Ba't ba nagkakagayan ka, ha? |~|?**|*|\| na lang na paulit-ulit. Kahapon, ngayon, bukas. Pasaway na hypothalamus 'yan. 'Wag pabiktima kay Cupido. @#$% talaga! Ano bang nakain mo? Anooo baaang nangyayari sa 'yo?!"At last, I woke up to reality. So I was so much relieved!!!
On October 25... I have this very bad attitude I disdainfully deny but with life's lessons, I am earning the bravery of admitting it. I hardly forget people who wrong me. Everything excruciatingly painful. The retaliation: the I-don't-care-attitude towards you. I don't see you. I don't hear you. I have read about stories of forgiveness a zillion times, heard about the enlightened hearts after letting go and attended enhancing workshops about being a Christian yet the struggle of setting myself free from holding grudges have imprisoned me for a long time. Designed by Him that a life ends. The people I haven't talked to for the longest time remained never to be talked with. They're gone. Messages constructed unread. This I would not want to happen. So while I can see and hear, I wanna reach out... Everyone dies. One day, it would be me. It would ...
Mga Komento
Mag-post ng isang Komento