Grandparents' Day 2018

Learning to walk:Catrice and Granny Wilma.  

Catrice met her Great Grampy Willy.

Catrice with both great grandparents.

Hello! Hello! Hello!

A week ago, I saw my grandmother in my dream dressed up and all made up to today's fashion to whatever occasion it was. She had sparkling jewellery--dangling earrings patterned to the design of a dream weaver and a gold choker! 

     I wrote about my grandparents, my maternal grandparents and my stay with them for my first two grade school years. I wasn't actually separated from my family, for once in a while when my parents's work permitted, I got to be with them and my siblings.

     My stay with my grandparents were the best childhood memories--all about spoiling and spoiling a granddaughter. I felt I was the apple of their eyes! Lucky me! Their pure love so grandparently that was no close to materialism. I wish they'll live another decade or two for my daughter to experience more of their love.

     I wish for tonight I'd dream not only of my grandmother but both grandparents.

     How about you? Do you also like telling the sweet tales you've had with your grandparents? Shaaare them, too!

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

My HRH Tale

Monologo ni Aling Atsirka

NBSB Confessions