Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Catrice's Animal Clinic

Our humble beginning. We only have three wooden planks for our numbered medicines, a rack for our two brands of repacked dog feeds and a table for examining and scribbling down records. Vaccination was made on schedule so that vaccines came in iced packs delivered for immediate disposal. 

Three years has gone past. Mostly πŸ‘‡s that we've been thru but we keep paddling our 🚣 and adjusting our sails. We lack a lot technically to be called as clinic but we're working with what we have. So, lives have been saved and sicknesses have been alleviated. 

We hope in the coming years that we can still do the thing -- helping pet lovers. And we fervently ask the L-rd Almighty for all the provisions.  Though we know, we don't need to do that for He is such an omnipotent being. For that, we have a heart throbbing with this big "G." We are graaatefuuul, sooo grateful. And we bring back all the glory to you oh L-rd.

We, in Catrice's Animal Clinic, so small yet so big in wanting to serve Macabebe and the nearby pet owners who patronize us. Thank you for the big "L." Truly your love of pets has become a love to us for without your animal-loving πŸ’•, we won't be receiving our daily 🍞and butter. 

We continue to improve our facilities and services as we grow together towards a better animal-loving community. We believe that as Ghandi says that we can judge a country by the way citizens treat their animals.

Thank you, too, to our several partners who are with us in growing. Your excellent products are building us confidence! 

Happy three years and counting!

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

World Day for Cultural Diversity

21May. World Day for Cultural Diversity. (Christ), in whom the whole building being fitted together,grows into a holy temple in the L-rd (Ephesians2:21) In the next coming years, I cannot imagine my daughter, a half-blooded Igorot whose father speaks Tagalog, mother who speaks Kankana-ey and Ilocano and schoolmates who speak Kapampangan or teachers speak English, how her liner would be. Further imagination brings me to hearing her say, "Adiak like idiay kung nasaan sina Lolo tan awan unay tao." 

The Big "F"

On October 25...        I have this very bad attitude I disdainfully deny but with life's lessons, I am earning the bravery of admitting it. I hardly forget people who wrong me. Everything excruciatingly painful. The retaliation: the I-don't-care-attitude towards you. I don't see you. I don't hear you.      I have read about stories of forgiveness a zillion times, heard about the enlightened hearts after letting go and attended enhancing workshops about being a Christian yet the struggle of setting myself free from holding grudges have imprisoned me for a long time.      Designed by Him that a life ends. The people I haven't talked to for the longest time remained never to be talked with. They're gone. Messages constructed unread. This I would not want to happen.      So while I can see and hear, I wanna reach out...      Everyone dies.      One day, it would be me. It would ...

Willy and Wella

Grampy and Granny on their Diamond Wedding Anniversary , 60 years, six-zero, of marriage!!! Oh Kabunyan! With our most special beloved as of the moment, our parents slash mother-in-law or father-in-law slash grandparents are us the complete, either in spirit or flesh, eight of your offsprings, 22 granchildren (and counting) and six great grandchildren (and counting) are overwhelmed with gratitude of this bountiful life. The tradition of celebrating a 6oth anniversary came into popularity after Queen Victoria celebrated her Diamond Jubilee. Diamond comes from the Greek word adamas which means UNCONQUERABLE and ENDURING. A decade ago, we were clad in yellow tees commemorating the golden years of marriage of our lolo and lola. We were more particular about the exact date when they fell in love and proved that love conquers all ngem ketdi (but) the marriage that withstand all trials, the patience, T-R-U-E-S-T  LOVE  that is,  is one exemplar we ...