Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

[) \/ |\/| 2016: For the Win


Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts. 
-Albert Einstein



          My life consort sparked me an idea on how to review. I know a certain way won’t apply to everybody else but let me try to win you with some of what I believe in.  
       Studying demands a hard-core mental job. A sound body comes a sound mind. Start with a healthy lifestyle. Remember your science teacher blah-ing about go, grow and glow foods, needed hours of sleep and physical exercises.
         Commencement wanes for another starting line and the board exam high days seem to be accelerating. You are so fresh from all the feeds from your college professors (industrious they are!) and years of studying. So strike the board immediately. Though some intend to do self-review, consider a review center for it may be the step one can do to the least. So embrace the piles of bound lectures, notes, sample question-and-answer’s and books. Bring to study tables varied marking pens for highlighting, underlining, side noting and doodling. Light your lamp (of hope) and sit properly to begin the reading. Oh yes, it is time to have your brows be singed again after college if not further to the burnt eyelids.
       Prioritize. Every single tick-tock is so precious to be let gone with moves that can be done later. So the number one at the very list of life’s to-do is review. Deactivate your un-needed social media accounts. It doesn’t hurt to say sorry to your online games no matter what level you are on now.
         Focus. Live with the noise if it can’t be avoided. Partying can be toned lesser. Senses are sensitized only for veterinary medicine.
          Crown thyself the monarch of the house. Tape mnemonics all the way down the corridors from where you usually pass through or where you are frequent at like the back of the CR door or the window panes. At a glance, you can get to see what skipped your memory and remind you over and over. It would be a fiesta of papers everywhere and your sibling you share the room with has to bear with. Excuse yourself from home chores.
         Alarm clocks can be set for breaks. Don’t wait for aches from lopsided seat tell you need some stretching. At these breaks, don’t forget to boost the brain. Morning jogs or evening walks can be great means of increasing oxygen flow. Make chocolates and nuts (your choc-nuts!) your favorite for the mean time. Gulp your fluids and flash every minute of toxins from your body. Don’t hold yourself from falling into your power naps. Science has proven it to be helpful.  
      Backed up by caffeinated friends that you’d be singing gratitude to soon, set the mind and say, “I can.”  You’d know how powerful positivity has to be. Ask yourself, “For what am I be doing all of these efforts?” Refuse to be thinking about not making it to heed depressive thoughts. Don’t say, “I’d be damn lucky to hit a passing score for one or two subjects. Or if I fail, it would be just one subject so it would be more accepting for a second take.”
          Pray. It is only through Him we can make things possible. 

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

World 🦎 Day

August 14 . A gecko I photographed in Bugallon during our externship way back 2011. The lizards I stalked on perfecting shots of them against the frosty window. W orld Lizard Day, celebrated on the 14th of August every year. As with most of the oddities, the origins of this day are unclear, but it is being celebrated across political boundaries by the niche of reptile-lovers, conservationists and educators. M ost celebrations of this holiday occur at the local level, through events organized by schools, natural history or science museums, zoos, national parks, conservation NGOs etc. These can vary depending on the audience involved, but information sessions and fun activities usually remain a constant. Local pet stores may hold events for kids, to acquaint them with the pros and cons of keeping a lizard as a pet. Online communities also take this opportunity to pay homage to the cold-blooded reptiles, and increase the information flow around them. World Lizard Day has not yet be

Another Day Lived

Thursday morning. I woke up with a mental list of to-do’s. $*|?**$ visit to deliver IV fluids. Get back to do the laundry. With my second to the last PUJ jibe, the open doors of the church invited me in so the last two hours were spent hearing the mass. At the middle of the Eucharistic celebration, the heavy downpour added darkness to the dusk creeping in. Having waited for ten minutes more, I decided to wade waters to get to the last jitney back to the doctor’s quarter. (So this is Manila and its famous flood.) My feet getting cold with the pooling of rainwater inside my shoes reminded me of laundry powder so I dropped by in a mart for some. Finally with the nighttime shower done, I hanged the last piece of the three-day soiled uniforms for air drying by the washroom. After hungry tummy pacified… Oh zzz’s, come to thee… 

World Veterinary Day

I have chosen to study doctor of veterinary medicine for the sake of improving the animal-dom. This was what I had in mind count six years ago. In the novice-ship of being called doctor, I found my fair share of heartbreaks that I had to endure. Forward to a few more months and this year’s newest brands of animal-loving ambassadors would be born. I then too was euphoric then anxious of nearing the attainment of another page of the bright future. Who was told that hurdling the board successfully would lead you to an open arena of beasts? Every new set of scrubs I add to my wearing out ones are piling of stories that sting me. I started with a very new and freshly pressed coat, at its whitest. Looking cool but butterflies were in my stomach, racing vital signs and swirling mind, I took over the swivel which catered to the success of the clinic for my first workplace. Crowding of the receiving area excites my cerebral perplexes but does not favor with the approaching ticking of lun