Igorota

On the 15th of July...

I was born to Cordilleran parents and bred completely for at least 26 years in the mountainous Cordillera. I belong to the minority Kankana-ey of the tribe Igorot.

I never pictured how ugly they seem to describe from the mean if not ignorant mouths of fellows. To the defense of truth, of course, I did raise a flag of a win after some dialogue of extoling my race.

I am just like you-- all human. These what-nots you have in mind be erased with this concrete evidence. With the national costume, we also have our own G-string (imagined as tail of Igorots) for the male and wrap-around for the female.

Together, Highlanders, we toast our tapey this special rambak of our region!

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

My HRH Tale

Monologo ni Aling Atsirka

NBSB Confessions